bcbMonitor 4.0THERMAL MONITORING FOR THE INDUSTRY
The consolidation of new technologies within various industry sectors has exponentially increased and improved the quality of mechanical and electrical systems, resulting in increasingly better monitoring, probing and data processing systems; increasing the quality and confidence of the products, thus also improving the speed of the processes and safeguarding the safety of the users.
The bcbMonitor 4.0 software, in conjunction with FLIR cameras, has all those functionalities and more.
The bcbMonitor 4.0 integrates high-resolution and precision FLIR cameras in one platform.
Capable of offering the user a fast and reliable multi-camera experience, the bcbMonitor 4.0 provides multiple acquisition and processing functions ranging from viewing thermal images on its multi-grid interface to post-processing of pre-recorded images, temperature and data graphs, communication with PLCs and digital input and output cards through different protocols such as: Modbus TCP / IP, Profibus, PROFINET, ONVIF, MQTT to name a few. All these permits the software to be one of the most advanced systems, positioning itself as number one in thermographic monitoring and data processing.
- Multi-camera viewing.
- Graphing of temperatures in function of time.
- Definition of ROIs (Regions of Interest) and Isotherms.
- Report generation.
- Recording images in radiometric format.
- Post-processing of recorded images.
- Representation of temperatures in different color palettes.
- Power Ups: image Builder and Fast Fourier Transform (FFT) application.
- Delta function and spatial thermal profile.
- Histogram graphing.
- Communication to PLC by ethernet protocols (Modbus, PROFINET, TCP / IP).
- Communication to PLC by serial protocols (USB, RS-232, RS-485).
- Communication with discrete outputs.