bcbRotaryScanUNATTENDED THERMOGRAPHIC MONITORING OF ROTATING KILNS
Rotary kilns are a wonder of engineering. They are manufactured with a slight angle of inclination and temperatures of up to 1300 ° C are reached inside. They are well known for their use in the cement industry, but they are also a fundamental part of the production process of oxides derived from zinc, magnesium and aluminum, to mention the most common.
There are many challenges in its maintenance. One of the main challenges is to keep in good condition the refractory material that covers te interior. This inspection can be carried out in a CONTINUOUS and NON-INVASIVE manner using the bcbRotaryScanthermographic system.
The bcbRotaryScan integrates high-resolution and high-precision FLIR cameras in a multi-analysis platform, where it is possible to link to the control room using different protocols and signals and centralize the monitoring of the entire surface along the furnace or to monitor hidden points, as they usually are in the area under the false ferrule or specific points such as the area of the nose plates.
In addition to 24/7 monitoring, it is possible to access the system data history to make comparisons of the furnace between different specific dates and for the generation of reports of the condition of the hull can be represented in a 2D and 3D model.
- Representation of hull condition in 2D and 3D models.
- Tool for helmet condition comparison based on History.
- Joining and orthonormalization of several chambers to cover long ovens.
- Hull condition alarms.
- Real-time statistics and central data history.
- Integration of webservices for remote consultation of the system (via internet).
- Measuring range up to 1000 ° C.
- Enclosure for outdoor use (IP67).
- Visualization of results in the control room of the plant.
- Communication to PLC by ethernet protocols (Modbus, PROFINET, TCP / IP).
- Communication to PLC by serial protocols (USB, RS-232, RS-485).
- Communication with discrete outputs.